Guided trekking – safe and spectacular mountain-top views of the Yasawa Islands, villages and surrounding coral reefs. Sunrise or Sunset options.
- Fishing – sunset reef fishing (hand-line) & sunrise trawling (mackerel, tuna, barracuda) – all gear provided.
- Kayaking – single or doubles
- Picnic-beach boat trips.
- Beach snorkeling and boat snorkeling trips to the reef.
- Feed Sharks
- Village trips with traditional meke dances, shell markets, school and church visit … meet the locals.
- Join us in a traditional kava ceremony, Fiji’s national drink.
- Local customs, crafts and legends.
- Beach picnics, barbecues and bonfires.
- Hammock lounge
- Beach volleyball and friendly touch rugby … good luck!