Bures (located on the 1st hill level)
Spacious beach-side bures, in traditional Fijian thatched style, offering privacy, spectacular ocean & island views, double bed & all linen, mosquito net, private shower, flush toilet & hand basin.
- $340 for traditional bure double
- $360 for beachside bure double
- $150 per person - Beachside Family House (4-6 people)
Private Lodge Room (located on the 2nd hill level)
Dormitories and partitioned rooms all have mosquito nets, linen, private shower, flush toilet & hand basin.
- $320 per couple
- $140 per person for triple share.
Dorms (located on the 2nd hill level)
Dormitories and partitioned rooms all have mosquito nets, linen & share facilities (showers and flush toilets).
- $120 per person
Food & Drink
- Local Fijian and European-style food… fresh where possible.
- Lovo cooking (underground earth oven).
- Well stocked bar – cold beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks.
- Fresh spring water to drink & shower (but please be conservative).
- Internet (Vodafone and Digicel connectivity).
- Wifi available.
- Electricity (all night) & lanterns.
- Flush toilets.
- Mosquito nets.
- Resort boutique & snack bar.