Guided trekking - safe and spectacular mountain-top views of the Yasawa Islands, villages and surrounding coral reefs. Sunrise or Sunset options.
Full on-site Scuba diving facilities and certified PADI courses.
- Beach snorkeling and boat snorkeling trips to the reef.
- Feed Sharks
- Village trips with traditional meke dances, shell markets, school and church visit ... meet the locals.
- Join us in a traditional kava ceremony, Fiji's national drink.
- Local customs, crafts and legends.
- Beach parties, barbecues and bonfires.
- Beach volleyball and friendly touch rugby ... good luck!
- Fishing - sunset reef fishing (hand-line) & sunrise trawling (mackerel, tuna, barracuda) - all gear provided.
- Kayaking - single or doubles
- Sunset sailing and drinks aboard the local village sail boat.
- Picnic-beach boat trips.